nisha manoj

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Downtown Gainesville FL

The Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Downtown Gainesville FL in USA is very close to my heart. You can find all the neede information on the website www.holytrinitygnv.org. The church is very active in looking after the needs of the poor and downtrodden.



Inside the church is so beautiful and mesmerising ..



I had never seen a Pipe organ live ..



Glass paintings that the sun brigthens up during the day to make the church glow inside



This church has a flower shop where i did my charity work during my stay in gainesville, FL and i am so indebted to them for giving me to do something i love.



The items i made with due regards and thanks to all my teachers i met there ..



Last but not the least "the watermelon gator" of florida..



No comments:

Post a Comment